Friday, November 8, 2013

Great Google Drive App Update!

The latest app update for the Google Drive iOS app has added multiple account log in! As someone who uses multiple google accounts, this makes my workflow on my iPad an even more important tool. 
In my account, I was immediately prompted with the question as to whether I would like to add multiple accounts the first time I logged in after the update.
To switch between the multiple accounts, choose your settings in the upper left corner of the screen.  This will show the account you are currently in. 

 To switch to a different account, choose your account name and it will show you a option to switch or add another account.
 And it is quick!  Finally, no more signing out and signing back in to access needed docs when I'm on the go.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment